Use generalized competitive analysis to understand your cross-border competitors PM Lao Pan Follow the author 2022-01-27 0 comments 3666 views 14 Favorites 8 minutes job function email list Newcomers to the product are unable to quickly familiarize themselves with the job function email list new product/business? Teach you to master the rules of survival and pass the trial period!
The person in charge of the product of the big factory will job function email list hare with you live >>> Release your eyes, put on your headphones, and listen~! 00:00 00:00 Editor's introduction: In ordinary work, product managers may understand competitive product analysis too narrowly, but in fact, if they want to find competing products, product managers can jump out of the industry, have a cross-border perspective, and do a broad competitive product analysis, so as to understand job function email list your cross-border competitor.
In this article, the author interprets the generalized job function email list competitive analysis, let's take a look. There are many product managers or entrepreneurs who, when talking about their own products, will narrowly judge competing products according to their industry. job function email list Will even say - I have no competition. 90% of the time, the reason there are no competitors is because the market doesn't exist and the demand doesn't exist. The remaining 10% is because they understand their competitors too narrowly.